Responsible for collecting health information, creating useful summaries, and developing personalized action plans in a virtual health care environment.
- Outbound calls to new members to welcome them to 4D Healthware’s CCM Program and explain benefits.
- Review plan of action with members and assist members, as needed, with follow up medical appointments
- Use clinical judgment (within scope of practice), decision support tools and technology to perform needs-matched, time appropriate resource allocation in support of planned and unplanned care.
- Appropriately documents patient activities and interventions in a timely fashion.
- Communicate effectively and provide premier customer service to members and providers.
- Communicates with members/significant others in a diverse cultural, socioeconomic age group.
- Interview patient and family members to discern deviations/changes patient’s condition. Give direction as appropriate and according to approved guidelines and protocols
- May assist with administrative duties including scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing, and coding for insurance purposes.
Education and Experience Required
- Medical Certification from accredited medical assistant schools
- One year of experience/exposure to medical records
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Must maintain certification relative to scope of practice and provide certificate
Position: Full-Time or Part-Time
Date Posted: 13 Apr 2018