The Full-stack Developer will help build tools and UI’s that will be used to maintain and enhance our 4D Healthware Population Health Solution by assisting our lead developer with driving requirement analysis, architecture, design and implementation of our systems, applications, and frameworks.
- Assist in the implementation of a Product Management team within 4D Healthware. Managing the 4D life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Gather and analyze feedback from sales, marketing, operations and partners/prospects to set the strategic vision for existing products and development of new 4D products.
- Become an expert on competitive and complementary products in the marketplace.
- Research, develop and implement processes strategies for new product development, launch and analysis.
- Involvement in new product concept brainstorming meetings.
- Monitor the status of development projects supporting new features.
- Develop and implement strategy to drive product and customer service onto the web.
- Work closely with customer communication teams to ensure acquisition and retention of 4D subscribers.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships.
- Build a team to support rapid growth expectations.
- Manage the existing stable of products and lead the ongoing development of enhancements to support increased value to customers.
- Design and develop custom web parts, event handlers, timer jobs, workflows, and different levels of group permissions.
- Build cross-browser compatible and highly scalable web applications.
Education and Experience Required
- 3+ years of HTML / CSS with demonstrated expertise
- Proven server-side engineering with JSP/Rails/Spring, HTTP, and REST
- Great communication skills and good with ambiguity.
- An eye for clean, testable, maintainable, and well performing code and UI’s
- Machine Learning experience
- Experience with React and SASS, Java and using AWS products and services in large scale application.
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2019