Web Application Manager will build tools and UI’s that will be used to maintain and enhance our 4D Healthware Population Health Solution by assisting the lead developer of 4D with driving requirement analysis, architecture, design and implementation of our systems, applications, and frameworks.
- Perform working tasks in web programming within 4D Healthware
- Develop Programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices of 4D products
- Become an expert of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Provide hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Possess aggressive problem diagnosis and creative solving skills
- Develop strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques of 4D Healthware.
Education and Experience Required
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Date Posted: 31 May 2019