**Strong preference is for doctors who hold licenses in 3+ states. Must be licensed in Illinois**
4D Healthware (4D) is passionate about our patients. From our clients to our individual patients and their caregivers, we pride ourselves on building a patient facing service that aims to provide a service experience and patient outcomes that are unlike any every experienced in the healthcare industry. We are working hard and focused on making breakthroughs in areas of unmet medical need. We will not rest until we change the course of the most serious diseases in our society including cancer, asthma, COPD, diabetes, hypertension and heart disease.
If this is of interest to you, read on…
We are seeking licensed and certified physicians to join our rapidly expanding remote patient care team. At 4D, we provide patients with high-quality treatment and diagnostic services via our patient friendly, integrated physician, clinician advisor, patient, caregiver dashboard. The ideal candidate is an innovative, tech savvy healthcare professional whose diagnostic abilities are matched by their concern for their patients to assure the delivery of quality services. The person in the physician role will be responsible for virtually assessing and diagnosing escalated patients in our remote patient monitoring setting and providing them with healthcare services that meet or exceed state and national conditions of participation. Qualified candidates are responsible for care plan oversight and coordination of care. The right candidates will facilitate diagnostic services and treatment to patients and work closely with multi-disciplinary healthcare professionals in our organization.
As a physician at 4D, you have a unique opportunity to shape the future of medicine and put new perspectives on what you have accomplished to date. If you have been or are currently working in clinical practice, our flexible culture means you will still be able see patients face to face, occasionally, if you wish to continue your efforts in clinical practice.
- Work with the 4D primary healthcare team to provide our patients with primary medical care services.
- Empower a team of physician’s assistants, nurse practitioners and registered nurses to perform within their realm of licensure with physician oversight.
- Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and recommend treatment options and update patient care plans.
- Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients.
- Medication reconciliation and ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
- Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with ongoing quality improvement measures and safety plans, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy act and applicable laws.
- Record clear, concise, timely and legible medical records.
- Ensure compliance with best practice guidelines to promote coordination of patient care.
- Develop strategic plans that evolve into supporting a health care system’s successful transition to population health management in the age of digital health, value based care and remote patient care.
- Physician is able to identify complexities and change in an escalated patient’s condition with the appropriate documentation and strategy for successful transition to population health management: Chronic Care, or Complex Chronic Care, or Transitional Care and Behavioral Health Services.
- Understanding of the required clinical documentation within patient medical records, and a review process that supports the conditions of participation for CMS and other Insurer reimbursement.
- Comfortable with technology and utilizing video calls (telemedicine).
- Experience and knowledgeable in providing primary care and diagnostic services in a virtual setting.
- Experience prescribing appropriate medications, and treatments for health regimens.
- Experience and compliance with medical team collaborations for patient’s best outcomes.
- Excellent and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- At least 3 years of experience and certifications in a Primary Care:
– MD or DO degree from an accredited United States medical school.
– Successful completion of residency and at an accredited healthcare institution.
– Board certification.
– Current Illinois State Medical Practitioner License.
– Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) and Department of Public Safety (DPS) registration, for prescription writing.
– Credentialed and in-network with major insurance companies
Position: Full-Time or Part-Time
Date Posted: 25 Jun 2019