Responsible for collecting health information, creating useful summaries, and developing personalized e-care plans for the 4D Healthware Platform
- Handle Outbound calls to new members to welcome them to 4D Healthware’s CCM Program and explain benefits.
- Review plan of care with members and assist members, as needed, with follow up medical appointments
- Use clinical judgment (within scope of practice), decision support tools and technology to perform needs-matched, time appropriate resource allocation in support of planned and unplanned care.
- Document patient activities and interventions in a timely fashion.
- Communicate effectively, via phone and email, and provide premier customer service to members and providers.
- Communicates with members/significant others in a diverse cultural, socioeconomic age group.
- Interview patient and family members to discern deviations/changes patient’s condition. Give direction as appropriate and according to approved guidelines and protocols
- Assist in other areas of 4D Healthware program development as the need arises this may require dedication to learning powerful behavior change techniques and a willingness to interact with multiple technology systems
- Competence in seeing a patient and properly diagnosing a patient using a non-face to face technology solution
- Screens and monitors the individual for medical problems and side effects.
- Develops differential diagnostic assessments, assessments of capacity for consent to treatment, risk assessments, patient education, and progress towards treatment goals
- Manages the medication system in conjunction with the psychiatrist, and documents medication treatment
- Completes medication education and informed consent as applicable.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree, Nursing Degree, Medical Certification or equivalent years of medical experience preferred
- Three years of experience working in health-related field with cancer patients
- Requires working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Must have and maintain a current State of Illinois Registered Nurses License
Position: Full-Time or Part-Time
City: Illinois or National Accreditation
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2019